- Full 2 Days interactive classroom training
- Dedicated, Toll-Free, Post Training Support & MSP Query Handling Facility over E-mail Lunch, Tea, Snacks etc. during the Training/Workshop
- Proven Learning Model based on Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Hands on Exercises for each Module
- Training Sessions delivered by Experienced Industry Experts
- Best-in-Class Workshop Deliverables
- Comprehensive Participant Feedback Mechanism
- Option to Attend Classroom & Live Learning
OBJECTIVEAttend our Oracle® Primavera Training Program and you will be able to:
- Learn how to leverage Oracle®Primavera to attain optimal project result by staying within budget, schedule, and scope.
- Learn how to Manage Changes in your Project using Oracle®Primavera as well as how to support Project Forecasting.
- Learn how to create a Schedule from your own Project, set the Project Baseline as well as perform Resource Loading and Leveling.
- Learn how to Add, Organize, and Code Activities, update the Project Schedule as well as customize layouts and reports.
- Explain how to create a Realistic Project Schedule, resolve various project issues using Oracle Primavera®, prepare Information Rich Reports for better forecasting and incorporate changes.
- Assess your Level of Understanding through varied, Module-end Exercises.
- Explain the Key Topics through demonstrations for ease of understanding.
- Explain the Critical Path Method (CPM) Fundamentals and Processes and prepare a Project – Template that would serve as a Benchmark for all future projects.
|Module I||Introduction to Oracle® Primavera P6|
|Module II||The Project Management Life Cycle|
|Module III||Data, Navigating, and Layouts|
|Module IV||Enterprise Project Structure|
|Module V||Creating a Project|
|Module VI||Creating a Work Breakdown Structure|
|Module VII||Adding Activities|
|Module VIII||Creating Relationships|
|Module X||Assigning Constraints|
|Module XI||Maintaining the Project Documents Library|
|Module XII||Formatting Schedule Data|
|Module XIII||Roles and Resources|
|Module XIV||Assigning Roles|
|Module XV||Assigning Resources and Costs|
|Module XVI||Analyzing Resources|
|Module XVII||Optimizing the Project Plan|
|Module XVIII||Baselining the Project Plan|
|Module XIX||Project Execution and Control|
|Module XX||Reporting Performance – Creating Tabular & Graphical Reports, S-Curve reports, Histograms etc.|
REQUEST FOR CALL BACK
Curriculum is empty
0.00 average based on 0 ratings