PRINCE2 Agile® is a solution combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. PRINCE2 Agile® framework covers a wide range of agile concepts, including SCRUM, Kanban and Lean Start-up. It provides guidance on tailoring PRINCE2® in an agile context and includes:
- How to tailor the integrated set of PRINCE2® principles, themes and processes
- How to produce the PRINCE2® management products
- How to map the common agile roles to the PRINCE2 project management team structure
- How to incorporate the fundamental agile behaviours, concepts and techniques into PRINCE2
- The strength of PRINCE2® lies in the areas of project direction and project management whereas agile has a very strong focus on product delivery. When PRINCE2® and agile are combined, Project direction, Project management and Project delivery are optimized to create a complete Project management solution.
PRINCE2 Agile® is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2®. It provides further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognized project management method. PRINCE2 Agile® has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner qualification. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile® in a scenario situation. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile® in a scenario situation.
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin.
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
- PRINCE2 Agile® combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management.
- PRINCE2 Agile® teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
- Its focus on business justification and defined organization structure for the Project management group.
- Its product-based planning approach and divide the project into manageable and controllable stages.
- It is a flexible Project Management framework to be applied at a level appropriate to the project.